5 Reasons to Get Married at a Country Club
Your wedding marks one of the most important days of your life and you deserve to have the celebration you've always dreamt of. If you've always envisioned a classic, beautiful, and elegant wedding, then choosing a country club as your venue is the perfect decision. Here are 5 reasons, why you should get married at a country club.
1. Great Photos
A country club is the ultimate setting for top-notch wedding photos. Everywhere you turn you'll see breathtaking natural backgrounds for pictures that will capture the unforgettable memories of your special day. You will see beautiful green grass, flowers, trees, and luxurious grand ballrooms for tranquil indoor photography.
Your special day is meant to be all about you, your partner, and your family, so why risk running into other brides and strangers? A country club is one of the most private and exclusive venues out there. When you book a private event at a country club, it's likely that your party will be the only event that night, which means no interruptions, no inconveniences, or no mishaps. Having a more private wedding ensures that you will have a carefree and extraordinary night with only your friends, family, and loved ones.
Whether you want a small and intimate wedding or an extravagant larger wedding, a country club can accommodate you. Choosing a venue with such a large space makes it easy to plan according to your guest size.
One of the biggest advantages of hosting your celebration at a country club is the incredible selection of food. Not only do you have many different options to choose from, whether you choose plated meal service or a buffet-style service, but whatever you choose will be delicious. Most high-class golf clubs offer a full-service culinary experience with a variety of different meats, seafood, and fresh produce.
Having your wedding at a golf club means having a lot of space for outdoor activities for you and your guests to enjoy. Of course, playing golf is an obvious choice, but there are an endless amount of other activities such as bocce ball, croquet, and corn hole. Having the extra space is also ideal for your younger guests. Kids can run around and play with others which will allow their parents to relax and enjoy themselves as well.
Once you've decided to have your wedding venue at a golf club, there are a few things you'll want to consider and be prepared for.
Tips for having a golf club wedding venue
• A country club is a perfect place for a wedding, but you'll want to make sure the one you choose can accommodate what you're looking for. It's crucial to tour possible locations, but make sure you know beforehand how many guests you're expecting as well as what your budget is.
• Make sure to find out what services the club you have in mind offers, each club is different and may not provide a service you’re anticipating.
• If you're planning on having your ceremony or reception outdoors, make sure to have a backup in case it rains. Having a backup plan to move the wedding indoors will save you a lot of stress and panic.
• The size of your wedding is another an important aspect to take into consideration, more guests mean more money.
• Having delicious food is a big part of a wedding, so eating at the country club before deciding can help you figure out whether or not the venue is the right one.
Just like any venue, there are a lot of things to consider when having your wedding at a country club. The hard work will pay off in the end when you're marrying the love of your life in a beautiful place surrounded by the people you love.